Accepting School Funding
Once you’ve sent applications for educational funding and effectively cleared all holds, a notification will be delivered to your Panther Mail and MyFIU account to accept/decline your school funding. This school funding notification is sent out no sooner than June of every year for present pupils. Follow these actions to just accept your educational funding:
- Login to MyFIU. See Access MyFIU for assistance.
- Find the ‘Financial Aid’ tile.
- Decide on a from the ‘aid year’ column in the table year.
- Review all eligibility demands for every product you accept by pressing the connected item title. Funds and scholarships are automatically accepted for you personally, but loans need you accept or decline.
- Loan recipients should accept just the loan quantity essential to purchase academic expenses. See getting Loans for additional information.